St. Lucia Offshore
St. Lucia Offshore Jurisdiction
Why should you consider St. Lucia ?
Saint Lucia is a beautiful, volcanic origin island, located in the East Caribbean region. With the eastern Caribbean Sea on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, it is easily accessible by air from other Caribbean islands, multiple US cities, Canada, London, UK and Toronto. Each year the island is visited by millions of tourists, which makes it a very attractive destination for people who want to invest in real estate, tourism or chic boutiques.
We offer offshore services for the St. Lucia Jurisdiction
St. Lucia’s Citizenship
Since January 2016, St. Lucia offers a Citizenship by Investment Program. It includes 4 different investment opportunities (details below), which will allow you to become a resident of the island within 3 months!
Update: St. Lucia’s Covid-19 Relief Bond is now extended through 2021
Who can apply?
- St. Lucia offers citizenship to individuals over 18 years of age, with a clean criminal record and good health. Applicants may submit applications together with family members, such as their spouse or/and dependent children (although they must be less than 25 years old; there are exceptions for children registered as disabled). Parents or grandparents over 65 years of age who live with the main applicant can also apply.
Advantages of obtaining citizenship in St. Lucia
- There is no requirement to reside in St. Lucia or visit the island. You fill out the application remotely
- Quick process – you can finish the procedure within 3 months
- Dependent children can be included in your application
- St. Lucia passport holders have free access to 144 countries
- St. Lucia does not impose any taxes on international income
- Inclusion of mentally or physically challenged dependent children and/or parents
- Dual citizenship and a second passport under St. Lucian law
- The right to live, study and work on the island of St. Lucia with guaranteed citizenship
National Economic Fund Contribution
This is a special fund established under Section 33 of the Citizenship by Investment Act, for the sole purpose of receiving qualifying investments of cash for funding government sponsored projects.
The minimum value of the donation is:
- Single applicant: $100,000
- Couple: $165,000
- Family: $190,000
Each additional qualifying dependent, of any age: $25,000
Another way to obtain citizenship in St. Lucia is a real estate purchase. The investment can be made in one of the following areas:
- High-end branded hotels and resorts
- High-end boutique properties
Minimum investment: $300.000
(Please note: The property must be owned and maintained for a minimum of five years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase).
Government Bond Investment
Applicants may invest into non-interest bearing Government bonds. These bonds have to be registered and remain in the name of the applicant for a 5 year holding period from the date of first issue.
- Single applicant: $500,000
- Main applicant and spouse: $535,000
- Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children): $550,000
- Each additional dependent: $25,000
The government bond option carries an administration fee of US$50,000 per application.
The last way to obtain St. Lucia’s citizenship is to invest into an enterprise project. You can choose any of the following approved enterprise businesses:
- Specialty restaurant.
- Cruise port and marina.
- Agro-processing plant.
- Pharmaceutical product.
- Port, bridge, road or highway.
- Research institute and/or facility.
- Offshore university.
Minimum investment for one applicant: $3,500,000
More than one applicant: $6,000,000 with each applicant contributing no less than $1,000,000
Now is the time to invest – The COVID-19 Relief Bond, St. Lucia
Saint Lucia’s CBI (Citizenship by Investment programme) has one of the best reputations among all jurisdictions. It is associated with wealth and exclusivity, thus making it aimed at the global elite. Some even treat it like a “Western” kind of passport!The island is a member of the UN, CARICOM (Caribbean Community), and various other Caribbean-based unions, which makes it an economically stable country.
UN, CARICOM (Caribbean Community), and various other Caribbean-based unions, which makes it an economically stable country.
St. Lucia is not only a good choice because of her impeccable reputation, it is also the cheapest jurisdiction for a single person! (Antigua and Barbuda or Dominica also ask for a donation of $100,000, but their fees are much higher). It was this way even before Covid-19, but now the government has introduced additional discounts, thus making St. Lucia unmatched cost wise!
Please note: This bond option is valid only up to December 31, 2021.
National Economic Fund
St. Lucia has always been a very favourable opportunity for single investors, which often choose the one-time, non-refundable donation as their way to gain citizenship. However, with the Covid-19 discount, this jurisdiction can now be equally attractive to families.
The current amount of investment is as follow:
- Single applicant:$100,000
- Main applicant with spouse:$140,000 (previously $165,000)
- Main applicant with up to four dependents:$150,000 (previously $190,000)
- Each additional dependent:$15,000 (previously $25,000)
Moreover, the fee for a newborn dependent costs only $500 (used to be $25,000!)
Previously, a single investor was required to invest at least $500,000 in a non-interest bearing bond, with a five year holding period.
Currently, an individual will have to invest only $250,000 in the Covid-19 Relief Bond, with a five-year holding period.
- Main Applicant with spouse: $250,000 (6 year holding period)
- Main applicant with up to four dependents: $250,000 (7 year holding period) or $300,000 (5 year holding period)
- Each additional dependent:$15,000
Additionally, the administration fee is $30,000 (previously $50,000).
St. Lucia’s Banking Services
Located in the Caribbean, St. Lucia is a fast-growing international financial center that offers a wide range of offshore banking, financial products and services. Opening a bank account in this jurisdiction is still relatively easy and cost-effective, which attracts many investors.
Benefits of opening a bank account in St. Lucia:
- Protection of assets
- Reduced political and economic risk
- Easy process
We offer aid with the following services:
- Personal bank account
- Corporate bank account
Latest News About St. Lucia’s Jurisdiction
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest news and updates about this jurisdiction.