Uruguay Offshore Jurisdiction
Why should you consider Uruguay?
Uruguay is a country located in the southeastern region of South America and its gross national product (GNP) per capita is among the highest in Latin America. Uruguay enjoys a relatively high standard of living which has historically been based on earnings from agricultural exports, notably wool and beef.
The country is widely known as an excellent offshore financial centre, since Uruguay’s banking law protects investors from most forms of taxation. Partly due to the large volume of international banking, the vast majority of Uruguayan bank deposits are in US dollars and other foreign currencies.
We offer brokerage services for the Uruguay Jurisdiction.
Uruguay Brokerage Accounts Services
Bolsa de Valores de Montevideo (BVM), is the principal stock exchange of Uruguay. The stock market was founded in 1867, and it holds operations for Stockbrokers and the Special Partners.
How to choose the right Uruguay Broker?
- Have reasonably sized customer support
- Fall under regulation from a jurisdiction that can hold a broker responsible for its misgivings; or at best play an arbitration role in case of bigger disputes.
- Ability to get deposits and withdrawals processed within 2 to 3 days.
- International presence in multiple countries. This includes local seminar presentations and training.
- Have a history of at least 2 years.
Some of the the best licensed Brokers in Uruguay
Latest News About Uruguay’s Jurisdiction
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest news and updates about this jurisdiction.