Cayman Islands Offshore
Companies & Services
Cayman Islands Offshore Jurisdiction
Why should you consider Cayman Islands?
The Cayman Islands is located on the Caribbean Sea near Cuba, and it is known as the second most significant tax haven in the world after Switzerland, offering zero tax rate on income, property, company capital gains as well as no withholding tax.
As a British overseas territory, the Cayman Islands are highly developed and offer a safe and secure territory with economic and political stability as well as world class services in banking, financial, professional and offshore companies.
The tax- friendly policies attract some of world’s leading accounting and offshore law firms along with various multinationals including Fortune 500 Companies.
We offer offshore company formation services for the Cayman Islands Jurisdiction.
Cayman Islands Offshore Company Formation
The Cayman Islands have various legal entities to incorporate including the Exempted Company (the most common) and an LLC. These entities are not only quick and simple to incorporate but they are also great legal tools for asset protection and can be used for a variety of businesses.
- Tax-free jurisdiction
- Sophisticated legal infrastructure
- Stable economic and political environment
- Fast and simple
- No financial reporting requirements
- Completed form
- Notarized passport copies of all nominated directors and shareholders
- Notarized proof of address of all nominated directors and shareholders
- Bank reference letter of all nominated directors and shareholders
- If opening an LLC: operating agreement
Should I open an exempted company or an LLC?
The exempted company and LLC hold many of the same advantages and benefits however the main difference is that the Exempted Company can issue share capitalization with or without a nominal value whereas the LLC does not require a minimum capital and instead the members acquire interest.
Do you offer financial services?
We offer full service accounting and financial reporting services that are customized to your business needs. Our services include.
- Preparing financial statements in accordance with IFRS, GAAP
- Audit preparation
What are the disadvantages for incorporating in the Cayman Islands?
- Recently blacklisted in the EU for lack of policies to minimize tax evasion
- Limitations on operating within the Cayman Islands as well as purchasing property
- Trading companies must register with the TIA (Tax Information Authority) with their FATCA or CRS obligations
Latest News About Cayman Islands’s Jurisdiction
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest news and updates about this jurisdiction.